Mobile check-in units and fast travel self-service kiosks at AirAsia India airports
In India only passengers in possession of a printed boarding pass can enter the airport. The growing number of passengers also requires a faster processing method.
ICTS Europe Systems SmartApp kiosks support the airports new express lane innovative project and facilitate over 25000 passengers a month with growing figures each month. The express kiosks are placed in front of the airport and at the train stations offering quick boarding pass printing, while the mobile kiosks can be found at the airport where travellers can verify their travel documents and print their bag tags.
- Bangalore International Airport (BLR)
- Hyderabad International Airport (HYD)
- Delhi International Airport (DEL)
- Jaipur International Airport (JAI)
- Guwahati International Airport (GAU)
- Bagdogra International Airport (IXB)